- Wirtschafts- und Immobilientreuhand / Canada – A proposal for long term and secure investment: become a member with a 10 000 DM payment.
This was most probably a tongue-in-cheek suggestion towards a pretty pennyless young student.
- Robert Minder; Geist und Macht oder Einiges über die Familie Brentano – a bookish gift by trusty friend M***
- Changes to the commentary of the university calendar WS 73/74 Physics
- handwritten notes to W.W. Stepanow; Lehrbuch der Differentialgleichungen, 4 1/2 double pages (1973)
- further notes about math, mechanics, chemical field placement for physics and theory of harmony (1973 /74)
- Ausbildungskommission Fachbereich Physik
Should political questions have part in the basic class of Physics? This illustrates the political climate after 1968.
- Notes and foto copies about Udicil (Cytarabin)
- Kongressbulletin Internationales Symposium der Deutschen Akademie für Psychoanalyse (DAP), 8. – 12. Oktober 1978: Psychosomatische Erkrankung und Depression; Numbers 2 – 5
- Lothlórien / Der Flötenspieler – Ein Märchen von Werner Zillig (publisher? year?)
As a student Dorl joined reading circles (as reading Achim von Arnim, Isabella von Ägypten), and with others he played Hausmusik, house concerts. He played cello, but also liked playing the recorder and the transverse flute.
He also jobbed as a male nurse in the Malteser Krankenhaus where his mother worked as physician. Here are some notes, part German, part English
1981 / 1983
- Seminararbeit Kunstgeschichte
Adrian Koerfer; Zweimal Sommer – Ein Vergleich von Claude Monets “Sommer” und Otto Muellers “Sommertag”
- K. P. Rajappan Nair; A FORTRAN Program for the Calculation of Hyperfine Structure and Stark Effect in the Rotational Transition of 2Σ Diatomic Molecule
These are some of works written by friends and colleagues. Dorl read them, and discussed them sometimes.
- update information for road traffic adjudgement and tax laws
While we spent the year in Borken, Westfalia, Dorl tried to study in Fern-Uni Hagen and also ordered these law texts. He found work as a free associate at a computer consulting enterprise. While he also supported the bookshop and looked after our small children I wonder how he managed it all.